- Don’t have the time to get to the gym regularly?
- Need the support and motivation of exercising with others?
- Prefer the ‘safety in numbers’ of training in a group?
- Need low impact exercise options?
- Wish you could bring the kids?
If the answer to any of those questions is “YES”, then I have the perfect solution.
Want to shape your booty?
Come and join us at Personal Balance Bootycamp with your legs out and your lungs in - you’ll get sweaty, muddy…and fitter!
Where: Long Furlong Park, Abingdon
When: Sunday mornings at 8.30am
Wear: Layers, to make sure you start warm and end warm
Cost: Cost: £5 per session or £20 monthly to save
Bonus: Kids welcome too!
Want to shape your booty but can't make Sunday mornings? Why not get a group of friends together and arrange a Bootycamp at work or at your local park during the week. Contact us for details
Please complete the online Bootycamp Health Questionnaire prior to your first Bootycamp session
If this gives you a taste for the Personal Balance approach to getting fit, why not arrange some 1 to 1 sessions, at your convenience?