In HCR ‘Heavy’, we provide the gateway programming for women who want to return to or start more advanced fitness that involve running, jumping, impact and lifting weights in a heavy and dynamic fashion. After carrying out our unique 4 – POINT DEEP CORE SCREENING, your Coach will create a programme that is TOTALLY bespoke to your needs and the activity that you want to take part in and gradually progress you towards your goals. An ESSENTIAL programme for new moms wanting to get back to running and lifting weights and anyone who has experienced any amount of leaking when they progressed to a more dynamic programme.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who loves to or wants to run, lift heavy or are you involved in a dynamic sport?
- Are you an amateur or professional athlete who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health AND return to your sport safely and with deep respect for your Pelvic Health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when you have returned to running, lifting heavy or on your return to gym and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal and know that you need to address this before loading your body?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job and totally linked to the rest of your body so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime and enable you to get back to doing what you love?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
Leave your comment!