The Holistic Core Restore® programmes were created for Women who are ready to take charge of not only their Pelvic and Core Health but also their total wellbeing. Women who are ready to invest in preventative strategies as they go through their lifephases. Women who have already experienced some degree of pelvic dysfunction and want to empower themselves through education and CONSISTENT ACTION so that they don’t become a statistic. Women who understand that their nutrition has a key role in their Pelvic Health and are ready to make the changes that support healing.
The programme also has powerful benefits for those who have been told that they need to strengthen their Pelvic Floor/Core because they have a mild Prolapse, back pain, have been through a Hysterectomy, are Pregnant or in the Peri/Post Menopausal phase of their lives and is beneficial for women with Diastasis (separation of the abdominal muscles) usually found after having babies.
And now we have a dedicated programme for those who were previously athletic pre-baby and want to return to their beloved sport BUT KNOW that this needs to be gradual and under the guidance of a professional dedicated to making the journey safe, effective and from the inside-out!
Click below for more information on each programme we offer
Watch the video below to find out more and start on your journey to total wellbeing....
So, if you fit into the categories below, it’s time to get started! Are you:
- Recently Post Natal? You can start this Pelvic Floor work as soon as you are strong enough to move. If you’ve had a C-Section, you should wait until your wound has thoroughly healed before starting this movement-based programme and you feel no discomfort/pain when sitting and standing upright and of course you need to have been given the ‘OK’ to exercise from your Health Care Provider at your Post Natal Check-Up. You’ll usually have this 6 weeks after giving birth.
- A normal, non-high-risk Pregnant Woman having a healthy 9 months, who is not suffering with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction or Pelvic Pain and wants to stay strong throughout the Trimesters and start a simple but highly effective and nuturing programme specially designed to support your Pelvic Floor, core and whole body as your baby grows?
- Not-so-recently Post Natal? Whenever you had your ‘baby’, even if he or she is a teenage, it’s never too late to get a better functioning Pelvic Floor and Core. As we age, sometimes the weakness created in the pelvis by a pregnancy many years ago can become evident so NOW is always a good time to start.
- Feeling the changes in your Core/Pelvic Floor as you begin or are in the midst of Menopause? This programme will help to support the changes that your body is going through due to the change in hormonal balance that affects the muscles of your Core/Pelvic Floor.
- Recovering from a Hysterectomy or another gynaecological operation and been told to exercise your Pelvic Floor? This is great way to establish an effective routine. Indeed, I used this method myself during my recovery from a Hysterectomy. The remaining organs within your pelvis need the Pelvic Floor to be strong to guard against possible prolapse. CAUTION: As there are many types of Hysterectomy, some more invasive than others, please ask your HCP when’s the right time for your to start a programme for your Core/Pelvic Floor that includes this type of movement. Recovery is truly and individual story. If your abdomen is still swollen and warm to touch (inflamed) you are still in the early stages of healing, please gain advice from your HCP before proceeding.
- ‘Older & Wiser’ or working with the older less mobile population? This system is so simple to use whilst seated and will help you keep connected with a vital group of muscles that will greatly improve your continence, confidence and stability.
- Advised to commence a Core/Pelvic Floor training programme because your Health Care Provider has informed you that you have a mild prolapse.
- Your Diastasis Recti (abdominal separation) is also part of your Core/Pelvic Health Dysfunction and possible incontinence.
- You birthed via C-Section and now the scar, although healed, is somewhat troublesome. You experience discomfort after strenuous movement and feel restricted around your pelvis and know that some Soft Tissue Therapy need to be part of your recovery.
- FINALLY, there’s not a programme in the world that’s RIGHT for EVERYONE and just as many have been successful on these programmes, there have also been women for whom this programme is inappropriate. When you ask to join any programme, you’ll always be throroughly screened to ensure it’s what you really need and if the Coach feels that you might need specialist attention, 100%, we’re right behind you to ensure that this happens.