Introducing the EVOLUTION of Pelvic Floor and Core Fitness!
Welcome to ‘Everywoman’ - NOT YOUR AVERAGE PELVIC FLOOR AND CORE CLASS!!
Our FOUNDATION, GROUND-BREAKING 6 or 12 Week Pelvic Floor and Core Health programme that truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that we feel EVERY WOMAN should experience it at least once in her lifetime!
The programme is adaptable for virtually all women and is designed to bring you ‘back home’ to your amazing body with your Pelvic and Core Health at the centre of our focus.
Enjoy 6 wonderful weeks of movement, nutritional guidance and education regarding your Pelvic Floor, Core and women's fitness/wellness at whatever life phase you're in on this unique Holistic Core Restore® 'Everywoman' with your coach, Vivienne Rounsley.
You'll follow the programme via Zoom with your Coach for 6 weeks with the option of continuing on to the 2nd Phase of the programme for a further 6 weeks in the comfort of your own home via our ONLINE PORTAL still fully supported by your Coach.
We believe that the Holistic Core Restore® 'Everywoman' programme truly is a gift that keeps giving and one that EVERY WOMAN should give herself at least once in her lifetime!
This Programme is for you if you answer 'YES' to most of these questions....
- Are you a woman who wants to have a stronger and better functioning Pelvic Floor that does its job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
- Are you a woman who wants to reconnect to your Core and have a better looking and stronger belly?
- Are you a woman who has 'lower back pain' issues and been told is due to a 'weak Core' and so you need an easy to do and time efficient exercise programme that actually works?
- Have you been performing your 'squeeze and lift' exercises fairly regularly but still don't have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
- Do you have a small Diastasis Recti (Tummy Gap) after Pregnancy (no matter how long ago) that you want to heal?
- Do you want to return to jogging, running or more athletic activities but lack confidence because of small leaks?
- Do you want a better looking belly after having babies but really know that it's an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups and planks?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER!
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only to help you lose any excess pounds but to help you nourish your Pelvic/Core and overall health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to 'do your Pelvic Floor exercises' as part of your management strategy but you don't know where to start?
- Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and need to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
- Are you fed up about being in the dark about your own body and really want to take the time to understand how you can support it to work better?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of 'rest' and 'self-care' in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU!?
So, How Does the Programme Work?
- When you're sure you want to join the programme and have paid below to hold your spot, you'll be asked to complete our online HCR® Pre-Screening to ensure that this safe and 'conservative' exercise-based programme is right for you and to get a better idea of your individual needs.
- You'll then connect with your Coach to discuss the Pre-Screening and go through a few simple tests for your Core Function so that we know where you are on your health journey and so that the programme can truly be tailored to your needs before we begin the group sessions.
- You'll then be all set to for your coach to send out your for your HCR® Client Education Booklet and the key items of fitness kit required for the course and BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO AWESOME PELVIC AND CORE HEALTH AND FUNCTION!
- There are a maximum of 7 places on each course, so if you truly feel this programme is for you, please don't delay in getting in touch for more information or simply signing up below.
- If you would like to do this course on a 1-2-1 basis, also via Zoom, please contact me to discuss
WHY Does This Programme Get Results?
In short, those 'squeeze and lift' exercises also known as Kegels, simply aren't the whole story. Your Pelvic Floor and Core muscles don't exist in isolation and separate to the movements of your whole body and your breath. And so for your Pelvic Floor and your entire Core to work as it was designed to, we need to re-introduce it to the rest of your body and get it to do its job in time with your breath and movement and whilst your not necessarily 'thinking' about it as well......just like it used to do before you had babies or before you reached the Menopause. This programme takes into account both CONSCIOUS Pelvic Floor and and Core work and UNCONSCIOUS work too through movement timed with your breath. It's kind of the 'belt and braces' approach and ultimately.....it's effective in 6 weeks, and truly well established HABIT with improved results in 12 Weeks. It's time efficient and thousands of successful and happy women testify that IT GETS RESULTS!
As part of our TOTAL COMMITMENT TO YOUR EDUCATION, you'll also receive your login details for the HCR® Online Platform via email which will allow you to log in and view your additional filmed homework and access our video and downloadable information on Healing Nutrition as well as our colour Recipe Book.
Both homework and following the HCR® Nutrition Guidelines are an ESSENTIAL part of the success puzzle and when followed will truly improve your results and the lifetime value you derive from the programme.
- The LIVE programme runs for 6 weeks in via Zoom with Vivienne and we meet online for a class once a week during this period. Additionally, you will be asked to complete your homework exercises 3-4 times during the week.
- The online class and homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the duration of the course, as your strength and co-ordination improves, the exercises will become more challenging.
- The optional weeks 7-12 are run ONLINE with a weekly filmed workout from Jenny Burrell and a top up workout from me, for you to continue and consolidate the efforts and gains you have made.
- You can also follow this programme live online as part of a small group of women or 1-1 with your coach on request.
We are truly proud that the depth of education for every Coach ensures that they are truly supported in providing an outstanding experience and the outcomes that you truly desire.
When and Where In Abingdon & Oxford?
The Next 6-Week, Small Group Course in Abingdon & Oxford
Monday 1st June 2020
Course takes place online, via a Zoom meeting, where all participants can see each other, as would be in LIVE in person class
Your Investment: £167 for 6 weeks
Upon receipt of your payment you will be sent our online pre-screening form which must be completed prior to commencing the programme
Your fee for this programme includes.....
Both your online and telephone Pre-Screening BEFORE your attendance of the class
Your 'keep forever kit' - Pilates ball, Dynaband, mini-band, foot massage ball
Your 24-page colour Client Education Booklet
Your Holistic Core Restore® Deep Nutrition and Simple Recipes Colour PDF Download
PLUS, Your ETERNAL Access to the online Follow-Along Homework Exercises portal
VIEW YOUR PROGRAMME HOMEWORK CONTENT
ONLINE ON ANY DEVICE WHERE EVER
YOU ARE IN THE WORLD
Would you like more information or an opportunity to talk with your Coach,
What Happens After You Pay?
After your payment has gone through Stripe, You will get an email confirming your place on the course, along with the Zoom link. There is also a link to you'll see a link for you to access the Electronic Pre-Screening form. Please complete this form, hit SUBMIT and I'll be in touch shortly thereafter to discuss our next steps before you attend class.
We sincerely, look forward to welcoming you to class, and remember...